• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Binky & Katie Bonding!!

Amsy1991

Mama Doe
After around 25mins of bonding
BinkyandKatie035.jpg

This afternoon :love:
BinkyandKatie005.jpg

BinkyandKatie020.jpg

BinkyandKatie008.jpg

BinkyandKatie025.jpg

More pictures, but these were the best.

Sorry the picture quality is AWFUL, they're off my phone.
So far so good. :D
Chloe (Fat Fluffs) bought Katie round yesterday evening and we set her in the kitchen with Binky. They seem to be getting on really well, keep flopping next to each other :love: Binky's being a great gentleman so far, and I was relieved to find them both in one piece this morning!

Katie is an agouti dwarf with beautiful brown eyes.
She belonged to a lady who she'd been rehomed to before, but sadly her husbun died. She seems like the perfect girlfriend for Binky.
If Katies previous mummy is on here, feel free to PM me! Once i've uploaded pictures etc I can send you some and just let you know how she's getting on.
:)

Amy x

Last edited:
Hi Amy. Glad to see Katie is settling in well :) She stayed with me overnight on Friday and is gorgeous. Her previous mum isn't on here but I have her e-mail address so will PM it to you later. Give Katie & Binky a nose rub from me x

Hey Abi, thanks once more for the PM! And sure thing, they seem to be getting on really well now. Flopping next to each other all the time, bless. :love:

Katie still doesn't seem to want to eat during the day, I'm not sure if she's eating through the night as Binky seems to gobble up her food. Haha, but she'd been eating hay during the day and Chloe said she'd ask her previous owner about it.

Fingers crossed they enjoy themselves in the garden today! :)

xxx

Let them out in the garden this afternoon.
Should be uploading pictures soon, but they're from my fat camera so it might take a little longer than before.
Plus my laptops sloooow.

So cute, went out just now and they were flopped together. :love:
Hopefully going to email their previous mummy once the pictures are loaded.

xx

Back