• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

poor little fella(may find pics upsetting)update page 7

mopsmum

Mama Doe
this poor little boy is one of two bunnies brought in today. someone had moved out and left them in their garden. setting off to vets in half an hour :cry:

teeth010.jpg

teeth012.jpg

Last edited:
Awww poor little one, I am surprised he has been able to eat? What's his bodily condition like? Was a hutch left in the garden too? I was just wondering if it could be proved that the bun belonged to the people who have moved house? If so surely the RSPCA could prosecute for neglect and abandonment?

Rabswood

Awww poor little one, I am surprised he has been able to eat? What's his bodily condition like? Was a hutch left in the garden too? I was just wondering if it could be proved that the bun belonged to the people who have moved house? If so surely the RSPCA could prosecute for neglect and abandonment?

Rabswood

they were living in the garden. surprisingly he isnt too thin. but his fur is scraggy and he looks in bad condition :cry: dont know how hes managed to eat or drink anything :cry:

what the :censored: is wrong with people? I mean its not like you wouldn't notice that and think it wasn't normal! Poor little man, hope his teeth are sorted soon!!

Oh my goodness! The poor guy glad you've got him Tracey and sending lots of good luck vibes for the vet trip x

:shock::shock::shock:how can someone NOT have noticed that his teeth needed trimming - poor little chap, hope he soon feels much better and can enjoy chomping away on grass and veggies again.:D

:shock::( Poor bun. How could anyone leave a bun. Words fail me.

Thank goodness he is safe with you now and I'm sure he'll feel much better when those teeth are sorted out.

:shock::(:( Poor wee mite. It looks like it's about to start growing up into his nose. I'm sure he'll be much more comfortable once those toothies are sorted. xx

Back