• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Updates On Honeybunnies/pigs Homing

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Lots of new members on here and also Don't get the time to update on all the animals that pass through
A few people have asked after some of the previously featured animals so thought give a quick update on those that have recently gone to new homes :D

During June
Brownie
Tommy
Texas and Montana
Jocasta
Blue
Dylan
Violet and Ollie II
have all gone to new home and
Nebraska and Hawaii and the lovely Dinky are off to their new homes in next couple of days:D
and people are coming to see Alaska and Aztec:D

Re piggies
Hunky-dory
Sheep
Gabriella and Sharpay
Rita and Emily
Ticketty-boo
Jeremy
Lady Stardust
Cello
Cymbel
O'Mally
Edgar
Major Tom and Jean-genie have all found new homes

The trio of boars Bugle, Banjo and Ukulele have been reserved, the donation paid and are being picked up soon:D
Harmonica is being pikced up on Thursday
So huge thanks to those who have adopted and those failed fosterers:lol:
and all that have helped with bunny and piggy runs
and of course ALL the Honeybunnies team who are always brilliant!:D

Last edited:
after a long and hot journey, edgar pig is now resting in his huge cage in my cool kitchen.
thanks to karen (baileydonut) for her help with transporting him part of the way:wave:

he has now found his forever home:D

after a long and hot journey, edgar pig is now resting in his huge cage in my cool kitchen.
thanks to karen (baileydonut) for her help with transporting him part of the way:wave:

Great..thanks for adopting him:D

Thank goodness for air conditioning in cars! Helped keen Edgar cool.

Ticketty-boo (now Pixie) has to be the nosiest piggie around but she's certainly brought some much needed life back to my aging herd.:lol::lol::lol:

Good thing we adore her :love::love::love:

And just added to the list the trio of boars have just been reserved and paid for..being picked up in a couple of days..hooray!:D

Major Tom and Jean-genie were picked up about an hour ago and Harmonica is off on Thursday:D
Thanks to all who have helped this month...now on to July!:lol:

sorry wendy and liz..been out tonight as Hubby's birthday

Wendy there is space in pms now :D

Liz how long a journey from junction to your house?

Back