• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Alice's new giant rabbits (+more)

Sam_Spice

Mama Doe
Dave & Tickles (Julie)
picture1097.jpg
picture1101.jpg

Alfie
picture1092.jpg
picture1093.jpg

Maisy
picture1103.jpg
picture1103.jpg

Amber
picture1106.jpg
picture1107.jpg

:love::love::love:

Alice, I am so jealous;):lol::lol: They are so lucky they have you:D

Hi Kay!

The giants are so gentle! And the previous owner of Alfie, Maisy and Amber had told Julie they were small bunnies, but they are big and so beautiful too. I guess this is one upside of running a rescue, you don't quite know who is coming in, and you get plenty of surprises. And, at least this time, although the giants have been neglected, there are no signs of dreadful illnesses in any of them. (touch wood!).

Sam,

Thanks for loading these, and thank you for your help in getting them here. You are a star.

Alice x

aww what great photos of them all. Julie (Tickels) really does love Dave :lol:
I am not sure if the giants have been neglected as the owner brought them to me but they were wet and smelly with wee. The other 3 didn't have any hay and were kept in tiny hutches that you wouldn't keep a g.pig in, you know the type!
Thank you for taking them. Alice I have fallen in the love with the bunny who I said looked like a poodle, forgotton his name!! :oops: You have so many gorgeous buns up there. I am glad they are in a good place. Keep us posted.

Julie. xxx

Oh my!! :love::love: Are they going to be up for rehoming alice?? :lol: xXx

I expect so:?:?

My friends know me well, every rabbit who comes in, I say I will keep as I love them so much, but then I find someone who can offer them so much more than me, so I let them go;);)

I have 8 rabbits of my own, and about 60 I want to keep as well:lol::lol:

Actually there is one I would prefer to home, look at Marmite, I bear the scars!!

Alice x

Actually there is one I would prefer to home, look at Marmite, I bear the scars!!

Alice x

Marmite is stunning!! I can't think of any reason why a beautiful dutchie can't find a loving home ;);) :lol:

We will be up to come see everyone (if there still there!) at the end of the week if we manage to survive scrubbing this house from top to bottom in this heat! :lol:

Sam x

What beautiful rabbits. Is the white giant a REW :love:

Yes, she is. They bill and coo with each other all day, they have a beautiful relationship! They are both quite thin, but I am sure they will pick up quickly. They are just so content with their lot, they do not make a fuss or vie for attention, really gentle, beautiful souls.

Alice x

Back