• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

another rescue newbie

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
2009_0628juneend0001.jpg

2009_0628juneend0003.jpg

meet Muppet ... :love:...one of our newbie rescues . :)

Ohhhh Angie - will you stop it with black bunnies please? :lol:

You know they're my favourite colour bun - Muppet is gorgeous :love::love::love:

soory to tempt you all ... :?

Bunnyadict ...i promise to paint all future black bunnies pink before posting piccies ...;) :lol:

I dunno about the rabbit but there's a right pair of muppets posting on here Angie and Bunny addict:lol::lol::lol:

*Makes note to self - wear something with big pockets and sneak him out with Milly and Monty, maybe Angie will think I've just got Milly:?:roll:

I dunno about the rabbit but there's a right pair of muppets posting on here Angie and Bunny addict:lol::lol::lol:

*Makes note to self - wear something with big pockets and sneak him out with Milly and Monty, maybe Angie will think I've just got Milly:?:roll:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

You nearly lost Milly & Monty today Lynne, when I popped over to Angies - they very nearly, ever so accidently fell into my handbag! ;):lol: They're a gorgeous bunny couple :love:

Back