• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

moving honey outside...help

louise1

Mama Doe
O.k ive made the decision im going to move honey outside i thin it will be better for her because she is upstairs in her own room just no but bored and doesnt get alot of attention ( well not as much as id like to give her because i spend alot of time downstairs... ive had her since october and she has always been indoors so what do i need to do or know???

Perfect. You'll also need to do it when the weather is warm so it isn't too much a shock. What sort of accommodation were you thinking of?

Perfect. You'll also need to do it when the weather is warm so it isn't too much a shock. What sort of accommodation were you thinking of?

Yeah its warming up nicely at night so im thinking pretty soonish and ill make sure she has loadsa bedding etc to keep her warm.... im thinking a nice big hutch with attatched run so she can have fun on the grass i would get a hut thing like play hut but my garden is on a slope at the top so wouldnt have anywhere to put a big shed so defo 6ft or more hutch especially if im getting her a friend and hopefully a bunny on here will need a home once im sorted with a hutch..

Sounds great I am sure she will love it. :) One other consideration is putting something on the bottom of the run just in case she digs out or something digs in if you are not there to keep an eye on her.

Back