• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ouch!

those bunny bites sure do hurt! first time ive been properly bitten by a rabbit :oops: until now its always been light nips.

Ellie decided my finger would be much nicer to nibble on than the ss that was being put out for them :roll:
still, i love my grumpy girl :love:

lizzie has taken to nipping our legs or ankles if we arent fussing her enough :shock:, still its better than her weeing on us as she is known to do :roll:

I remember the first time a got bitten and it drew blood. It was Warren who did it. I remember telling him off afterwards and i think he knew he'd done wrong as he never did it again.
I do miss him. Look at him! Butter wouldn't melt eh?
016.jpg

Helen xx

One of my rabbits is a giant. We took him off someone who didn't want him anymore (he was very aggressive when we took him on and not neutered). He sank his teeth into my leg and I can still remember the awful pain :(

Joey bit me right on the bottom of my fingernail were it meets the skin SOO painful but now he has no front teeth:lol:

I got bit by Lloyd recently while I was cleaning his pen. I made the mistake of going in to clean while HE was in there! Geez, I knew better!
I thought nothing of it as he hopped around me towards the exit-until he stopped right behind me and sank his teeth into my behind! :shock: Ouch!
He didn't break the skin, but it sure left a mark!
I only go in to clean up when he is out playing now. Lesson learned!

Back