PDA

View Full Version : ouch!

keepingmesane
28-06-2009, 09:28 PM
those bunny bites sure do hurt! first time ive been properly bitten by a rabbit :oops: until now its always been light nips.

Ellie decided my finger would be much nicer to nibble on than the ss that was being put out for them :roll:
still, i love my grumpy girl :love:

Michelleox
28-06-2009, 09:29 PM
Those nips can hurt too if it's in the wrong place:shock:

keepingmesane
28-06-2009, 09:30 PM
lizzie has taken to nipping our legs or ankles if we arent fussing her enough :shock:, still its better than her weeing on us as she is known to do :roll:

BB Mommy
28-06-2009, 09:32 PM
Ra's favourite spot to bite is boobies - now that hurts:lol::lol:

H Maughan
28-06-2009, 09:37 PM
I remember the first time a got bitten and it drew blood. It was Warren who did it. I remember telling him off afterwards and i think he knew he'd done wrong as he never did it again.
I do miss him. Look at him! Butter wouldn't melt eh?
http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t350/hmaughan/016.jpg
Helen xx

Hoppit!
28-06-2009, 10:21 PM
Ra's favourite spot to bite is boobies - now that hurts:lol::lol:

I remember cuddling Pickle once, years ago, and he gave one of my nipples the hardest bite! :shock: I had to check to make sure it was still there! :oops:

mich8
28-06-2009, 10:57 PM
One of my rabbits is a giant. We took him off someone who didn't want him anymore (he was very aggressive when we took him on and not neutered). He sank his teeth into my leg and I can still remember the awful pain :(

Fran
28-06-2009, 11:38 PM
Ouch. Sophie bit me so hard when I was giving her baytril, those bites do hurt!

kerry-123
29-06-2009, 11:52 AM
Joey bit me right on the bottom of my fingernail were it meets the skin SOO painful but now he has no front teeth:lol:

LloydFerris
29-06-2009, 12:34 PM
I got bit by Lloyd recently while I was cleaning his pen. I made the mistake of going in to clean while HE was in there! Geez, I knew better!
I thought nothing of it as he hopped around me towards the exit-until he stopped right behind me and sank his teeth into my behind! :shock: Ouch!
He didn't break the skin, but it sure left a mark!
I only go in to clean up when he is out playing now. Lesson learned!