• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do you have a rabbit.........

FudgeMallow

Mama Doe
......that is very special to you?

Fudge is my special bunny :love: I love her more than words can say, I love all my rabbits but there is something about Fudge that makes my heart tingle :oops: She means the world to me and i dont know how i will cope without her :(
Shes like my best friend, somebun to talk to, cuddle and kiss :love: Shes there for me when i need her and makes me feel so much better:)
I wish i could lay beside her and cuddle her forever, she is my baby and i love her so much :oops:
The day she goes to the bridge (hopefully not for years and years) i will be heartbroken, i will feel sick and not know what to do, my heart will be shattered into a million peices and im dreading that day so much :(
It hurts to think of life without her and hope with every fibre in my body that she lives a long happy life. My baby Fudge, i LOVE you SO SO much xxxxx:love::love:

Do you have a bunny that means everything to you?

My special bun is going to a new home and I'm gutted :cry: She's quite a moody lady but I fell in love with her as soon as I saw her. It's for the best though :cry:

Rudy was my special bunny :cry: He was fabulous, I wasn't even looking for another bun when I was at Kay's and seen him. He just had to come home with me whether he bonded with Sophie or not! He loved Sophie to bits but she was never fussed :roll: :lol: Rudy was fab, he wouldn't even go to other people if they wanted a cuddle as he would be by my side like glue, he would follow me around like a little puppy and when I was going through a rough time, he would sense it and go downhill himself. Numerous vet visits and tests came back with nothing and even the vets said he must have been in sync with me and was just upset when I was.

When I had to send him to the bridge I was upset and cried for days, I still miss him now, he was absolutely gorgeous :love:

I love all my bunnies too but Lionel is my special boy, he was our first bunny and he mae it possible for me to adopt all the other buns and help out with rescues by fostering and fundraising etc Also after all we have been through with him he means the world to us and is my only snuggly boy :love: :love:

Yes, My Jazzy B

I would be lost without him... he chose me, he came up to me first and we were friends right from then :love: I got him when he was 8 weeks old and so very tiny, now he is 4. He has lots of health problems though and i'm not sure how much longer he will be alive for :cry: he's the only bun who gives me bunny kisses..he loves being cuddled and has such a character :love: I love him so much. :love:

I do feel bad saying that Fudge is my special bunny, but i love each bunny so much :love: Fudge is just mine, Skye and Gizmo have each other and millie and Thumper have each other but Fudge only has me and we have a great bond :love:
I just Love her so much that i miss her when im not with her :oops::oops: I sound so sad :lol:
but i do, shes my ickle baby and she loves me :love:

Piglet. She's pretty amazing really, she gives me kisses every morning and she lets me nose rub her for a bit. She hates being picked up but I love how bossy she is and how she isn't afraid to express her dislike at something I've done :lol: Even though she often wakes me up by weeing on my bed she's definitely a special one :love:

Kermit....cuddling in, licking me and just being there......i dont think ill ever find anybun like him again.....so distraught x

I love both my bunnies with all my heart, but Flopsy is my little baby :love:
I've had her since 8 weeks old :love:

BB is extra special cos of what she's been through, and she has an amazing personality, but I love something special about each of my buns so I try not to favour one against the other.

Coco my bridge bunny was my very special girl. We had a really amazing bond and I miss her so much it hurts. She was so bossy, naughty and sweet. She had so much personality in such a small package. Her picture is in my profile. She was my heart bunny:love:

They're all my favourites :love: But I love them all in different ways and I have a different kind of bond with each of them, if that makes sense? :shock::lol:

They're all my favourites :love: But I love them all in different ways and I have a different kind of bond with each of them, if that makes sense? :shock::lol:

That makes complete sense to me :) Having so many, means they're all special in different ways :love:

Having said that, Roscoe, our first bunny as adults will always be very special to me, because it was him that started all what we have now :love: He was a stray we took in, when we had just had to have one of our cats pts - I'd kept bunnies as a child, but he was definitely different. I was devastated when we lost him - I'll never forget all the bunny kisses he used to give me, even when we got him 2 girlfriends. Roscoe was the bun that started my love for black bunnies :love:

Buttons is very special to me. His my first bunny and he has a great personalty and so friendly towards me and others. I love him loads more than words can say:love::love:

Crystal :oops:

she is my baby she was my first rabbit (not including the bun i had when i was 8/9)
shes the one who gives me kisses and runs up to me when i go out to see her :love:

no rabbit will ever replace her shes by teh far teh bestest rabbit ever! some peopel think shes ugly but to me shes beautiful both inand out :love:

I only have the one now, although I've had others in the past, and we've just had a little snuggle and a chat about how I'm thinking about moving house but will only do it if its suitable for Philly :love: I'm sure she understands a little but, but I very much doubt she understands the full conversation :lol: but still, i wont move anywehere that I think my Philly foo wont like! I've loved the other buns, but Philly is very special to me :love:

Back