• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Feeling sad :(

I cant remember Diego anymore :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

i have a shocking memory and things are often like a blurred dream in my mind, i live by taking loads of photos and videos in order to remember important times with my children and animals... but i have no videos of Diego, only photos, and i can barely remember what he was like :cry: :cry:
i really miss him still and wish he were here, i dont want to forget him :cry: :cry:

sorry for the post, but i feel so bad about it. When he first passed, i didnt know how i could love another bun, Harry arrived two days after (he was due to come to us and i had been looking forward to him arriving) and im so embaressed to admit that i found it difficult with him and compared him to Diego.
Lizzies arrival and her time with us has really healed my upset but as time goes by im forgetting more and more about my special boy :cry:

You know time is a great healer and it's not something to feel bad about whether you are finding it easy or hard; I still sometimes trip up and talk of my house buns as Max and Shayla and Shay has been gone a year now. I have pics of her around but it's not so much how she looks or what she did that I remember but how she made me feel and how her and Max were part a part of the family - it's not memories of her I hold onto but heart feelings when I think of her if that makes sense?

Diego was a very special boy to you and although memories of his physical appearance and or what he did may fade the feeling when you think of him will always be there and I can honestly say that I am not a particularly tearful person but sometimes when I talk of Shayla a lump will come to my throat and it's not for any particular memorable reason just that I still feel that hole she left.

Hope some of that makes sense if not - big hugs.xxx (Big hugs anyway mind.x)

thanks chloe,
i guess i just feel so sad that i cant remember his little antics anymore, i cant remember what he felt like to touch.
i know i cant have him back, but i hate that i cant 'see' him in my mind

Oh hun, im hope that youll get memories popping into your head when you least expect it and youll smile.

I know you must feel bad just now tho'....ive just lost my boy and im worried that this will happen to me too :cry:

Back