• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thunder storm, We all got soaked!

lottielouise

Wise Old Thumper
Well, it started raining really quickly, and Mummy rushed out to get the washing in it was OK, cos I was under the table.

But then it got quicker and quicker and harder and harder, and everybunny dived under the table, and my bum was stuck outside getting very wet! Grannite went in the cardboard box.

Mummy quickly brought out our travel boxes to hide in, and Autumn went in one of them.

Anyway it got that rainy, and noisey that mummy came out to get us. Autumn and Charlie went in first, then mummy came to get me and Granite, but we thought it would be fun to run around the garden:lol::lol::lol:. Eventually we get sick of getting wet and went in to out house.

It was raining that hard, the outhouse was leaking:roll::roll:, so Mummy came out and got us one by one, and we went into the hallway to get dried off with towels, I didn't like that at all.

S5001349.jpg

S5001330.jpg

S5001332.jpg

S5001334.jpg

S5001333.jpg

S5001338.jpg

S5001346.jpg

S5001345.jpg

aww at least yours didn't just sit there Ellie has cover but chooses to sit there ! in the rain and gets wet , she loves it

Back