• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A special girl is coming to live with us/ She's here with pics

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
:love::love::love:

As well as the 2 buns we are getting from Alice we have another special girl bunny coming to live at our sanctuary. She has been looking for a home for a year now and we are really excited about her arrival even though we are still devastated at the loss of so many of our special buns recently.

Can anyone guess who it is?

Last edited:
Is it Dinky from Jill?

Yes it's Dinky :love:

We are so honoured that Jill asked us to take her :)

It seems really awful that the only way we can take in new bunnies is when one of ours goes to the bridge, but this is the only way we can continue to help special buns. It is also one of the ways we are able to cope with our loss and move forward, we have to see it as something good coming from a bad situation. We know that every bunny we loose would want us to carry on helping other bunnies like them and we are so pleased that we are now in a position to give Dinky a new home. :love::love:

Oh Liz you & Jill have made my day :) Thank you for giving Dinky a wonderful home - looking forward to seeing pics of her when she is settled :love:

She is on her way to us as I type :)

Please can we have vibes for a smooth journey, as we really don't want her getting stuck in traffic in this heat

Just for you Libby :D:wave:

HPIM2092.jpg

HPIM2094.jpg

HPIM2096.jpg

HPIM2098.jpg

She has travelled really well and is already munching on her flipflop :lol:

HPIM2099.jpg

Awwwww, thanks Liz, what a cute bunster :love: She looks like she's healing well too = looking much better than the last pics I saw. Nose rubs to you Dinky sweetie, and heaps of settling in vibes!!

Aww so nice to see she is relaxed already..I told her to be good and that she'll gets lots of love:D
Thank you so much for taking her Liz, I will miss her but know she will be well cared for..give her a noserub from her Auntie Jill xx

and for those interested, she was checked by our vet yesterday who was very pleased with her recovery and gave her the ok to go to her new home:D

Back