• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It's too hot, mum! More pics added

capel

Warren Veteran
I've covered the run with a damp white dust sheet and there is a slight breeze so am not worried about my trio overheating at the moment as they've a cool damp breeze created by the sheet and the ground is still slightly damp after last night's downpour. Here they are half an hour ago!!

Fliss likes to go under the box:
DSC05258.jpg

DSC05259.jpg

Tim favours the pipe which was put in the freezer for a while!!
DSC05257.jpg

DSC05264.jpg

But Bournville is a traditional kind of guy and just likes to stretch out on the grass!!:lol:
DSC05263.jpg

Last edited:
I like the pipe. I keep on the look out for a lbun size pipe with a bend in it. Did you buy it or find it?

Rabswood

Awww! :love::love:

My buns like laying out on the path in the shade, sitting in damp pots of soil or sitting underneith our set of table and chairs which is covered up by a big plastic cover.

:love::love:

Bless them. :love: I love the pic of just Fliss's tail. Wesley was in his tent most of the morning but Honey was stretched out in the sun :lol:

I like the pipe. I keep on the look out for a lbun size pipe with a bend in it. Did you buy it or find it?

Rabswood

I've several ..all shapes and sizes ranging up to a huge one that milly was able to use and even turn round in.:lol: They'll all been left over from projects Rog was involved in. I hadn't realised how expensive they were to buy , until I went to a builders yard..:shock:

Another two of Fliss and Bournville snuggled together in the shade. Unfortunately Bournville, being black, is almost invisible in the shadow...but I promise you... Fliss really is using him as a bolster cushion!! :lol::lol:
DSC00742.jpg

DSC00745.jpg

Back