• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Lionhead thread

kerry-123

Mama Doe
Just for all the other owners of lionheads they are deff my fave breed (them and giant buns:love:) Just a place to post pics of your lionheads :) I've seven :lol:

Oliver munching on a pellet :lol:

024-8.jpg

Buddy trying to get to his food :lol:

017-1.jpg

The super sweet Daisy

015-1.jpg

Pancakes :lol:

024-7.jpg

Fizz :love:

021-1.jpg

Scooch the mummy with the girls

018-1.jpg

And Joey the papa

DSC01382.jpg

Strawberry is a lionhead X.

Here he is before we got him
009.jpg

This first night with us
DSCF9827-1.jpg

And the gorgeous guy now!
DSCF9950.jpg

DSCF9947-1.jpg

Here are Winslow and Smooch. I took this the other day during bonding. They've lived in crates next to each other for the last couple of months while we got ops out of the way, but now they're together and totally loved up and very happy in their new home in my dining room...a 6 x 6 foot run with a board on top for our planned train layout, lol.

WinslowandSmoochbonding004.jpg

Bunny Beckie...I LOVE Wuzzle!!!!

Can someone PLEASE help me get Mrs Bun on here??????? I have pics on my mobile...can I PLEASE send them somewhere???????????????????
I didnt know she was a lionhead untill her mane arrived.....:wave::oops::lol:

here is my gannet - not a full liohnead (he looks like a fake lionhead compared to some of the others:lol:). I didn't choose to get a lionhead, he chose Huppie :lol:

21oaoo7.jpg

Here he has just had a haircut - he hates being picked up and groomed so trimming his mane and skirt is kinder methinks

e6ovao.jpg

:love:

Last edited:
Awww sqqquuuueeeeeee so many gorgeous fluffy bunsters!!! :love::love::love:

Here's our lionheads - well some of them are 'just' lionheads :)

Mimi
DSCF3732.jpg

Wilson - our headtilt bunny
DSCF3695.jpg

Eve
DSCF3609.jpg

Toby
DSCF3575.jpg

Ollie our bridge bunny
DSCF2416.jpg

Libby
DSCF3733.jpg

And last but not least Ruby
DSCF3755.jpg

Lionhead bunnies are a good looking bunch, aren't they? :p

SN852708.jpg

Amberrrr! ^^
She's a lionhead cross, and getting fuzzier every year...

SN853191.jpg

Edgar is another lionhead cross... he's still a baby, and if he's anything like Amber, that tuft between his ears and his fuzzy cheeks will get bigger as he ages. :lol:

I was never really crazy about lionheads. But these two changed my mind.
:love:

Back