• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

BiBi is recovering! (7 pics)

Tom_

Warren Scout
Poor BiBi had an operation two months ago and had one of his lovely eyes removed due to infection. He has been recovering gradually in the last couple of months. I'm pleased to say that he's now happily running around, eating heaps as before. Thanks for all your support!

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

Hi there Bibi! :wave:
Orlando had an eye removed three or four years ago - is now aged 7, nearly
8, and is absolutely fine. I'm glad Bibi is doing just as well - it really doesn't seem to both them.. :)

Awwww poor BiBi I have just found out about this. Poor, poor little man. I am so glad he is recovering well and that he has a good home with someone to take good care of him.

Take care BiBi.

Rabswood

I was thinking about BiBi yesterday when the "Who is your fave RU bun thread was on" - Im so glad he is making a recovery - give him a kiss from me & the girls x x x

So glad Bibi is making a good recovery. I love the pics, especially the one of him showing that a bunny with one eye can still do a good party trick, like balancing a carrot on his head :lol:

Back