• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

pet hotel ?

sarahjayne

Young Bun
We are going on holiday for a week in sept and i am unsure what to do with ginger and sooty..oh mate has rabbits and said he feed them etc but i don't think he be able to let them out for they daily run as they normally get at least 3 hours running around garden..buts its not totally rabbit proof..3 days ago ginger escaped into next doors garden..
i found this site http://www.tynepets.co.uk/

and i am in 2 minds now what will be best etc
anyone used these before ? or anyone know of somewhere in newcastle/sunderland area ?

thanks

I am unable to comment looking at their website. It appears you have a choice of them visiting you in your own home or your animals stay with them.

There are no indications of the hutches / run sizes that they use and what they are bedded on. Or if the accomodation is based near other animals which could frightened them such as ferrets or dogs.

My advise would be to go and visit them and see what is offered and also find out what their knowledge of rabbits are. I am always put off by places which take in many different animals as it is possible that their knowledge of some of these is not great.

Hi there. Where abouts are you based? There are several of us members in the local area and we can and do take in each others animals to cover holidays ect!

Hi there. Where abouts are you based? There are several of us members in the local area and we can and do take in each others animals to cover holidays ect!

I live in hebburn, i have ginger ( female) sooty ( male) they both been neutered in the last month..they are fine out in garden together but they not in same cage yet..

thx hun x

Back