• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing Barney and Tallulah

mez

Young Bun
Although Ive posted quite a few times on here, never actually posted any bun pictures until now as I didnt have any good ones - but now I do so here we go.

rabbit1457.jpg
Barney

rabbit1450.jpg

rabbit1523-1.jpg

rabbit1486-1.jpg
Tallulah

rabbit1513.jpg

rabbit1469.jpg

rabbit1467zoomed.jpg

I saw Barney on the forum a few months ago and got them both from RSPCA. I do really love them and they are so amusing.

PS> If anyone would make me a signature I would be very grateful - Ive tried but just cant figure it out ! Also sorry for the size wasnt sure how to make them smaller!

He looks just like my Strawberry but a little darker in colour and Strawbs has bigger ears. The tufts of hair are identical! lol

DSCF0018-1.jpg

Last edited:
He looks just like my Strawberry but a little darker in colour and Strawbs has bigger ears. The tufts of hair are identical! lol

DSCF0018-1.jpg

The tufts are identical - Tallulah has tried to give him a bit of a haircut before which was slightly worrying! I do love his tufts

Beautiful :love:

Lionheads with all the hair on their cheeks always remind me of (much better looking) john McCrirricks

Awwwww lovely buns. I adore the little white nose, bless :love:

Do you use Photobucket? You can resize photos on there, click the edit button above the photo, then the resize button. I believe it also automatically resizes to a reasonable size as it uploads photos from your computer anyway?

Rabswood

Last edited:
I have made you a very simple sig to be using (if you like) until you can get a better one made by someone who knows what they are doing :lol:

I didn't make my own sig someone did it for me.

Rabswood

BarneyTallulahsig-1.jpg

I have made you a very simple sig to be using (if you like) until you can get a better one made by someone who knows what they are doing :lol:

I didn't make my own sig someone did it for me.

Rabswood

BarneyTallulahsig-1.jpg

No thats brilliant I really like it thank you!

Back