• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm Soooooo Excited!!!!U/D..they're here!! Pics added

capel

Warren Veteran
Tomorrow is when the foster buns are arriving for a 2 week holiday with me. I'm hoping Rog will work his calming magic on them..:lol:

Last edited:
I posted a few weeks back about 2 girlies being held by the rspca wildlife centre at Stapley. They've been neured and vaccinated etc and are being fostered until a home is found for them. I've put them on RR and am fostering them while their fosterer is on holiday. I'll be posting lots of piccies in the hope that someone falls in love with them and may consider offering them a forever home.

Last edited:
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif

Just had a call...buns on their way, so will be here in about 30 mins!!!
2.gif
2.gif
2.gif
2.gif
2.gif
2.gif
2.gif

Loading now..these are the pair that we suspect might have some wildie in them. I'm leaving them to settle for 24 hours before I handle them, but when I opened the hutch to take the piccies, they both came forward to see what I was doing....their colour is more reddish brown than the pics show. Should have them on here in about 5 mins.

Here they are..Rosy and Tansy. Rosy is the one with the white splodge on her nose. She's the braver of the two, although both will take pellets from your hand.
DSC00736.jpg

DSC00737.jpg

DSC00740.jpg

Back