• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rog has been very busy

capel

Warren Veteran
First he took up a fair amount of grass in the shady area at the side of the house , laid a patio area and built a log store........
DSC00721.jpg

DSC00722.jpg

..then he decided to extend the patio area and has made a lovely place for the happy hutch
DSC00730.jpg

This is where any boarders will be living. Much better than the kitchen extension, which is where it was before:lol:

I also wanted to show you this..I'm really pleased at how well the plants are doing in those pocket things!!
DSC00735.jpg

I know..he's one in a million..we've been married almost 36 years..and what's more...he LOVES rabbits!!:lol::lol:

Rog is really clever,I cant wait until its time to light the cosy log burner.Your flowers look beautiful:love::love::love::love:

OMG I'm so stupid... I read the first part of your post...

First he took up a fair amount of grass in the shady area at the side of the house , laid a patio area and built a log store........

before the pictures appeared and thought Rog must be a rabbit! When you said he took up a fair amount of grass I thought you meant he was a large rabbit and had been stretched out sunbathing, but then I saw that he'd also laid a patio and thought wow that's amazing :shock:... then the pics appeared...:oops::oops::oops::oops:

Last edited:
Your flowers are VERY pretty! :lol:

And can a Rog be bought at B&Q stores? We could really do with one here...!
Lucky foster bunnies, that looks lovely for them.

OMG I'm so stupid... I read the first part of your post...

before the pictures appeared and thought Rog must be a rabbit! When you said he took up a fair amount of grass I thought you meant he was a large rabbit and had been stretched out sunbathing, but then I saw that he'd also laid a patio and thought wow that's amazing :shock:... then the pics appeared...:oops::oops::oops::oops:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back