• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fave RU Bunny?

kerry-123

Mama Doe
I have to say my fave RU bunster is deff Cat's Lola :love::love: she is just the most adorable little thing I've ever seen :love: and well I've also a soft spot for the lionheads ;)

I'm waitin for the Wuzzle loving to begin :lol::lol::lol:

... I like cat's Lola, SJ's Peanut Butter and Angie (BunnyMadHouse)'s Franc... And Martyn STILL wants to steal Tracey (MopsMum)'s Jasper :lol::lol:

oh oh oh i have another one.... lionel :love::love: i still want to put him in my pocket and take him to work with me :oops:

Peanut feels very priviledged that despite his dodgy leg he is still loved by many :lol: :lol:

Gosh i love all of them but if i had to choose my faves i would say Hetty Toffee, Alisons Santa as shes soooo ickle and sweet looking, Alvin - because hes peanuts crew member! And...Bouddicas Dudley and Daisy because they are just adorable (they stayed here! :D)

Oh no, when did Kermit go to the bridge? I must've missed that :(

ETA: Just forun thread in RB :cry:

I think Kermit was my favourite, i loved his head tilt, as a picture of survival.

I also like Big and Beige :)

Last edited:
Back