• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I am starting to hate Saturdays/ He's gone

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
We have another emergency. Steve has just left for the out of hours vet again with Fuzzy. I don't think I am going to see him again, I am devastated, I love that bunny :cry::cry::cry:

Last edited:
Oh god Liz no not again :cry:

I'm praying Fuzzy will be ok - sending lots of vibes for him & (((hugs))) for you xxx

He has had a bleed behind his eye and he is struggling to breathe :(

I thought it was the heat at first but saw a speck of blood in the corner of his eye, I lifted his eyelid back and a big blood blister popped out :(

We have suspected neurological problems for awhile because of his aggressive behaviour and it was confirmed last week that he had gone blind despite his eyes looking normal :?

His tooth roots had pierced his brain :(:( How awful must that have been for my poor little boy. How was he so bright and normal at lunchtime?

:shock: oh dear, i am so so sorry. You are having a really rough patch at the moment, arent you :cry: *hugs* xx

Back