• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I just dropped Rambi!!!!

huppie

Mama Doe
Poo! Scream! Aaaarrrrggghhhh!

I need a hug :(

I was sitting on the chair checking Rambi's botty and trimming his tummy fur/skirt. I have to sit on the chair to do it because he is such a wriggler and HATES being held. I was turning him over to put him back on the ground when he wriggled and kind of fell on the ground. I managed to half hold him some of the way down but he fell about a 50cm. He ran away very quickly and is now hiding. He won't even let me give him a raisin. I'm very worried. I hope I haven't hurt him.

Emma

I am sure he will be ok- just keep an eye on him. Strawberry is a right fidgeter and has often fallen about 4 ft out of my arms when he has sunk his teeth in to make me let go.

He was dead-bunny-flopped on his side (very cute) but I woke him up and gave him some Gingko. He took it from my fingers no worries, then cleaned himself and started digging in the fleeces. Now he is sitting in the hay eating as though nothing has happened.

It is a wonder I haven't had a heart attack with all the worry they give me :lol:

Emma

:lol:

I may be a teensy bit neurotic, obviously I need a good slap!

:lol:

(I now have an irritating piccie of Michael Winner in my head - grrr)

He'll be fine :)
My house bunny jumped out my bedroom window, which is 1st floor and ended up with just a tiny limp which has now gone :shock:

They're nutters who just love to scare us!!

i wouldnt worry, at the vets Alvin jumped over ste's shoulder into the wall and then hit the floor, vet now examines him sitting down on the chair or on the floor :oops::oops:

Imagine him on a hot day with his grey chest hairs covered in baby oil! :lol::lol::shock:

:shock: I may have to barf now...

Rabbits are scary - I'm glad mine has never jumped off the vet's table or fallen from the first floor!

Not sure I have the disposition to be a rabbit owner - or a Michael Winner fantasist while I think about it :lol:

Bramble jumped off the vets table the first time I took him. I was worried he'd hurt himself, but he was fine. They are sturdier that we think!

Lol that's a teeny tiny fall, your rabbit could jump higher than that if he wanted!

Having said that, I'm a worried too ;)

Glad he's ok!

:shock: I may have to barf now...

Rabbits are scary - I'm glad mine has never jumped off the vet's table or fallen from the first floor!

Not sure I have the disposition to be a rabbit owner - or a Michael Winner fantasist while I think about it :lol:

If you want bunny insurance dear, call MICHAEL! :shock::lol:

Back