• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

dried leaves

touie

Wise Old Thumper
does anyone elses rabbit pick up and chew dried leaves? :? Sugarplum is constantly munching on them, I ddon't think she actually eats them just picks them up has a chew and spits them out :shock: I don't even know what leaves they are so i hope they are ok but there are loads of trees behind my house and the leaves fall into the garden!

Mine always eat dried leaves. Quite often the leaves are all brown and crispy but they still eat them. In fact, they often seem to prefer the crispy leaves to nice, lush green grass :roll::roll: They've done it for years and it doesn't seem to have done them any harm.

Mine do it too. It's useful if we have branches that we want to use as fire kindling. We just leave them on the grass and in a few days they have been stripped bare ready to go.

yup mine do it and if i go after them to stop them they ensure they run round in a circle back to the original spot and grab another one before i can stop them too :lol::lol: obviously they are rather tasty :lol:

Back