• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The dog who loves SS

kerry-123

Mama Doe
Ha I dropped a pellet on the sofa next thing I know Hedges (my DOG) Is munching away at it :roll: she's sooo fussy with dog food but SS yep she loves it :lol:

yupp when ever i open up Kaspers cage to let him free range she sticks her head right in the litter box and eat his the rabbits poo. Shes strange but i love her :lol:

yupp when ever i open up Kaspers cage to let him free range she sticks her head right in the litter box and eat his the rabbits poo. Shes strange but i love her :lol:

ha I thought my dog was bad she's also an alcoholic always tries to steal the wine! She actually just licks it out of the glass!

:lol: My first dog was like that cept he loved beer

So was one of our birds Jaimie if she heard my mom or dad open a beer she would come out of here room arcoss the whole house just to get some beer :lol:

:lol: My first dog was like that cept he loved beer

So was one of our birds Jaimie if she heard my mom or dad open a beer she would come out of here room arcoss the whole house just to get some beer :lol:

HA! :lol: My bun oliver tried to steal my beer last week :roll:

Back