• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

de doo Ron Ron ....

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
Ronnie c
2009_0627june090059.jpg

and Ronnie B
2009_0627june090058.jpg

would like to know if they are ugly pigs ...or naughty pigs ...:(

they cant understand why on earth no one wants them .... :(

2009_0627june090052.jpg

they would like like to point out that their nick names are flymo and qualcast because of their great ability to mow the lawn in record time ...think of it no more cutting the grass if you had these two ;) :lol:

there you go Nicki, now you have an excuse to ask your OH for these. they are cheeper than a lawnmower:)

I would try so hard but i just know he will say noooooooooo mooooooooooore.
If you could help me think up a cunning plan i could maybe convince him.
What can i offer him this time. Im too tired and fat to offer him the usual bribe :shock:
I think my best bet is the afore mentioned pretend im just "fostering ;)" them and then somehow no one ever wants them..................... :angel:

What can i offer him this time. Im too tired and fat to offer him the usual bribe :shock:

but ...he said no more bunnies ...

they arnt bunnies ;) ;)

well i know your address so maybe if they just turned up on your doorstep in a box he would have no choice :roll:

but ...he said no more bunnies ...

they arnt bunnies ;) ;)

He's got wise to that - its now just NO MORE in general :lol:

Tracey - yesssss we could just "find" them on the doorstep

"oh dear gordon - someone seems to have dumped these poor things on our doorstep" :shock::shock:

Im going to have to go into plan E (E for Evillllll) and be cunning and sly.
Gordon is at his friends tonight drinking. He's always easier to win over with a drink on him.

Actually saying that theres a major flaw in my plan......... i have no cage , hutch or similar :roll::shock::lol:

Im going to have to go into plan E (E for Evillllll) and be cunning and sly.
Gordon is at his friends tonight drinking. He's always easier to win over with a drink on him.

Actually saying that theres a major flaw in my plan......... i have no cage , hutch or similar :roll::shock::lol:

i have lots of spare cages :D

I'd love to take them, they're beautiful and don't look naughty at all (you can tell them I said that!). Unfortunately my two bunnies and two piggies have absolutely wrecked my lawn!:shock:

(Which I don't really mind, but the landlady hasn't seen it yet and OH keeps moaning about it:roll:)

Back