• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cola Laces?

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
I had some cola laces in my jacket pocket and i put my jacket on the floor and domino just stole a lace and then his under a hutch and gobbled it up (they were free range playing).

I couldnt get it off him, he ate one lace, he seems fine but im quite worried as they are FULL of sugar and covered in it!

:?:? he is a weird rabbit. he once stole marmite on toast, and a packet of skips when he was a baby, hes like a magpie.

He should be fine...

LOL George has run away with a pizza crust one of the kids dropped once, I had to chase him all around the garden to try and get it, he managed to eat and run though ;)

yeh he will be fine as you know coco once stole a hot cross bun and used to beg for toat i also remember when my little bro and i were very young we used to sit in the garden and "share" our ice cream/ice lollys in the summer with our first ever rabbit lucky, she would go mad to get a lick!!!!...she was fine.. but mum put a stop to it once she found out!. also snowy used to try anda get fab lollys in the summer off you she loved the nobbly bit of it... bunnys are oddballs arent they!!!

hes fine, he was just flat out in the sunshine and i stopped and was like OMG hes dead, but hes fine! hes such a cheeky thing, why would a rabbit think they taste yummy?!?!

:lol::lol::lol: Sophie steals anything she can get her teefs on! Bagels with cream cheese, crisps, cake, ice cream.. you name it :lol: I've learnt not to eat around her now, otherwise she is all over me and I get no peace :lol:

Lucy pinched the wrapper off my Cornetoo this afternoon and refused to hand it back! :lol:

Buns love sugar dont they!!

Fudge has eaten many things but its all by accident.

Shes mugged my for my tablet (scottish that is :lol:) yoghurt, FAB lolly, curry chips :shock: And just now shes been trying to get into my bag of salt and vinegar crisps :roll:

Theyre mental:lol:

Back