• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

sun cream for bunnies ????

areia

Wise Old Thumper
i need advise actullay after lots of various explainations it turns out linus new bouts of baldness are due to his missus over grooming him, hes settled loverly at moms out everyday but we had a few days over the months of server rain so they were left in, we sort of experimented with this linus isnt in pain, he sits there she grooms him. we think when shes bored stuck in she over does it as one day they were in he was all nice a well covered in fluff next day ears are hairless as is the top of his head, now we adapting the new set up so they are out 90% of the time in all weathers, moms an early riser an they get locked in when sun goes down,

what i want to ask is there anything i can use that isnt harmfull to buns but tastes nasty enough to put her off grooming him so much, an as he loves the sun im worried bout his ears getting burnt

Back