• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Big enough?

Bluesmum

Wise Old Thumper
For a while the buns have had a puppy pen outside so they could get some fresh air. It's 8 2x2 panels so gives them around 4 foot square. Was fine until O decided she wanted to run around and there wasn't enough room. So I went and bought another one today so I can join the two together. The new set up gives them roughly 8x8 ft.....would that be enough for them do you think?

it would be fine just be wary of predators how long do they get in their run> a minimum of 3hours daily is a must and tehn their living space should be minimum of 6x2x3ft when they get shut in. or you could always bunny proof the garden and give them free range thats my lots favourite! x

They're free range house buns so exercise really isn't an issue, I just need them to trim the grass lol! They never go out unless someone is out there with them or we can see from the window.
Can't let them free range in the garden even though it is secure...there are mystery plants and a pear tree covered in Ivy... neither of which I can do anything about cause we rent. They seem to be enjoying it though....seen some great binkys and lots of chilling out.

8x8 is fab. That's the size of my biggest run..the other 2 are 8x4. They are in the 8x4 for two weeks as I'm using the big run as a strawberry cage at the moment...:oops:

Back