• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I've found her...

Rosey

Young Bun
Hi :)

We went to a local animal rescue center today to look at their rabbits. We are looking for a life partner for George,they had some lovely rabbits there all needing a home, but the moment I saw the most beautiful black french lop I fell in love, I had loads of cuddles. She is a timid thing, and a little overweight too, her last owners where elderly and they could not look after her any more.

I am just waiting for my home check then hopefully we can offer her a new home, with a diet for a while and some nice exsercise and fingers crossed her and George hit it off :)

I will post some piccys when we get her :)

Rosey

How exciting :D
It would be worth taking George along to meet her, just to see how they react to each other.
I hope it works out xx

They are going to bring her over when they do the house check which I thought was a great idea so we can see how they get on with a first meeting, also thankfully I have a spare large hutch too so I can introduce them slowly.

x

It's a good idea to introduce them on neutral territory. Do you have a room he's never been in? :)

I will call them tomorrow though and see if I can take george up there to meet her, she has no name so I am sitting here trying to think of one for her :)

oooo I will add that to the list :) I only met her for about half an hour, but she seems very much the lady... wierd I know but thats just how her personality came accross lol

I am showing my age as well by remembering watching George and Mildred lol I love millie, thanks another one for my name list :D

Back