• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Congratulations Duracell & NRSA

Phoebesmummy9

Warren Veteran
Congratulations on a very succsesful fundraising night tonight ladies! Was lovley to see you again Liza and look forward to seeing you on monday with the lovley Matty and Misty :D
and thankyou Charlie82 (Angela) for your company and the the lift there and back! (and know i didnt eat my full pizza :lol::lol::lol:)

Congratulations on a very succsesful fundraising night tonight ladies! Was lovley to see you again Liza and look forward to seeing you on monday with the lovley Matty and Misty :D
and thankyou Charlie82 (Angela) for your company and the the lift there and back! (and know i didnt eat my full pizza :lol::lol::lol:)

:lol::lol:
I almost went to the chippy on the way home :shock: then I told myself no cos I'm supposed to be eating healthy, and I ate plenty of that buffet :oops:

:lol::lol:
I almost went to the chippy on the way home :shock: then I told myself no cos I'm supposed to be eating healthy, and I ate plenty of that buffet :oops:

Lmfao I ate my chicken dippers then a slice of my pizza, felt a bit sick nd thought hmm ill keep it for dinner 2 morro :lol::lol::lol:

:wave: Thanks girls!!! We had a great night and even my speach did not ruin it:D

We raised over £500 on the night and we got to say thanks to all who helped us out which was great!

Back