• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Favourite treats

Hello,

I am new to the forum. I just wondered what peoples rabbit's favourite trears are?

Also any veggies and fruit which i should stay away from that might not be common knowledge? Is banana ok?

I brought some egg biscuits and none of mine like them? I thought these were popular treats?

Great thanks for the link. Looks like i will be baking tomorrow :D

its really really easy too... i usually put the oven on really low and leave them for a few hours instead of fast cooking like the recipe says...

my pair get so few treats that they smell the approach and are going crazy before i even get to the top of the stairs :lol::lol: then they both run about for 10mins with the treat in thier mouth before the eat, soooo funny :lol:

welcome to the forum btw :wave::wave::wave:

Mine love Naturals Hay Cakes, Dried Herbs, basil, parsley, an occassional bit of apple, strawberry leaves, raspberry leaf.

AVOID AVOCADO!! Highly toxic!!

My Beau loves the Naturals Cloverleaf cookies and also their Fenugreek Crunchies, and he's notoriously fussy :roll: And his fave veg is Curly Kale :D

Back