• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Amber and Alfie, making a mess

Bavarian Bunny

Wise Old Thumper
They really love their hay, and this was a neat little pile just a minute earlier. :lol:
These hay monsters are available, can you offer them a home?:)

AmberAlfie001.jpg

AmberAlfie003.jpg

Yaww!!

I :love: them because they look so much like Leo & Lila :)

It's awful when no-one wants such lovely buns :(

Me too!! Leo and Lila are great for making a mess with their hay too. They do eat loads of it though.

I can't believe you havent had anyone interested at all. Poor,poor buns.:(
Leo and Lila send their brother and sister nose rubs.

DSCF0413.jpg

Hi Amber and Alfie! We hope you find a home soon. Mummy wishes she could have all of us but she's full. We hope someone gives you a lovely forever home soon. Lots of love Leo and Lila

Last edited:
Awww, hello Leo and Lila, you look so much like your brother and sister!! :wave: I hope they will find a lovely home like yours very soon. :)

I have put a link to this thread in my siggie :)
Amber and Alfie are such gorgeous Bunsters and I wish I could offer them a Forever Home :cry:

Pairs are notoriously hard to rehome. If you talk to all the rescues about they will always say that singles are easier to find places for. The majority of buns who are rehomed are to people who are looking to find a rabbit to go with a pre-existing bun rather than looking to find a pair.

Pairs are notoriously hard to rehome. If you talk to all the rescues about they will always say that singles are easier to find places for. The majority of buns who are rehomed are to people who are looking to find a rabbit to go with a pre-existing bun rather than looking to find a pair.

But with your help they could always try and have a trio. :D

I really love this pair..... they are absolutely gorgeous and you can see how full of fun and life they are.... :love:

I'm so surprised no-one has offered them a home yet - if I had things ready I wouldn't hesitate!! :p

But as my husband keeps reminding me we are most definitely *not* set up for bunnies yet! :(

Beautiful rabbits xx

Hope you find your forever home soon.

Back