• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gaaaaaaaaaah, Sir Victor has Eaten Half of my New MOT Certificate !!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
:censored:

It was on the kitchen work surface but must have been blown onto the floor by a draught. I need the :censored: thing to tax my car this weekend.

Will I have to pay another £50 for a replacement certificate.......:? :shock:

Anyone want a Velveteen...........................:roll:

Oh dear, naughty naughty!

They eat the things that are most important dont they :lol:
Ogs recently took a liking to all my tele wires :roll:

Yes tis true, if you do it online you punch in your car details and it automatically searches for valid MOT and insurance. I think you also now get a grace period to not display a valid MOT if you have bought it online, although if it starts from 1 July you should have received it by then anyway :) You might find that major post offices can do that now anyway as well.

I'll have them!!! They're so stunning!
I work for an insurance company and I've had 'the dog has eaten my docs'....but never a bun!
you should be fine online as long as you have more than 2 weeks to run on your insurance or you've renewed it already.

Oh dear :shock: Bless him :lol::lol::lol:

BTW feel free to send Sir Vitcor up to me, of course with Lady Lydia ;):love:

Well Sir Victor gets to stay here as I have managed to successfully renew my road tax online !! He has had a stern talking to though :no: As usual I got a 'whatever' Bunny tail waggle in response :roll:

Why on earth I never thought of sorting out my road tax online before I dont know :oops:

Thanks for helping the RU luddite folks :wave:

Back