• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Where can I get...?

Hoppit!

Wise Old Thumper
A large log or branch for enrichment for the buns? Obviously it would need to be rabbit-friendly. I've emailed all the local tree surgons I can find and nobody has replied. What else can I do?

Reptile shops. They have awesome things like that in for viv decor, obviously animal friendly (will have to check on whether they are safe for rabbits to chew though)

It's a difficult time of year at the mo. Rabbit friendly deciduous trees aren't "submitted to surgery" until the leaves have fallen. You'll get better luck then for a "freebee".

Freecycle ?

Exactly what I was about to say. It's a yahoo group that people put their old junk on for people to come and collect free of charge at a mutually convenient time. I have used it tonight myself to get rid of some paint left behind by the previous owners of our house and our lawn mower as our buns won't hear of us mowing the grass.

You have to request to join the group first. There should be an icon which says "join". It's a good idea before you post a "wanted" to read lots of posts to understand the format as mods and users can be quite picky about how exactly your advertise your stuff and as it's a free site and involves "community spirit" and all that jazz it is seen as polite to post an "offered" first.

Back