• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit or woolly mammoth?

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
Mr Snow has really thick fur and he has been moulting for what seems like forever :roll:

woollymammoth.jpg

woollymammoth2.jpg

The woolly mammoth and his missus in the garden yesterday

Mammothmissus.jpg

Rabswood

That last photo :lol: looks just like a big white powder puff:lol: (but a very beautiful powder puff :D)

He is a real cutie as he has little fat legs too :lol:

His fur is sooooo thick I have to check him on a regular basis for matting. He has fur sticking out all over at the moment very tempting to pluck which he hates, poor Snow Boy.

Rabs

Awwww, what a cute little scruff bag he is. :love::love:

Alfie's winter coat was really thick as well and he's now on the last of his moult I think as he's just got little tufts hanging out round by his bottom. I'm always plucking Alfie :oops: but he seems to quite enjoy it. :lol: He looks a lot slimmer now too.

Snow never looks slimmer :lol: he's not really fat as such I think it is something to do with his short legs :lol: (that's my excuse too :lol:) Bless him. Even his grandma laughs at his little fat legs at the back :oops:

Rabs

I am so pleased you posted this.:)

My bun Pom likes a good moult, however, at the moment it is quite spectacular and her whole coat seems to be coming out in one go, particularly around her bum so that it looks as though she is wearing a skirt.:shock: She looks such a mess, despite regular brushing, that I was starting to worry that there might be an underlying problem.

So it has been really reassuring to know that other buns are doing the same.

Off to give her (yet another) brush!

Back