• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dust free hay

Jazzy B Bunny

Wise Old Thumper
Which type to choose for fussy eaters?

Tried timothy hay but they turned their noses up (accept Jack, he'll eat everything and anything!)
So..soft or stalky?

Do they sell trial packs?

If they don't try the hay experts and order a trial pack to see what they will eat.

Dont think so, but I'm looking at cheaper options and hay experts are a bit expensive for the amount you get :oops: I dont think theres anywhere near me who do bales either.

try looking in your phonebooks under Animal Feeds and call up and see who do bales, they normally dobags too so you could try a bag and if they like it get a bale for cost benefits :) xx

Mine adore the stalky from Dust Free. I originally went for soft, which they liked, but I noticed they always picked out the stalkier pieces and left the finer stuff. So the next time I ordered 'stalky' and we've never looked back. My four get through a small bale a week.

I ordered the 2 pack for £17.99 and asked for one stalky and one soft for Fudge the fussiest hay eater EVER know and.................she doesnt like it :roll:

Millie and Thumper LOVE the Stalky and Skye and Gizmo LOVE both:wave:

yup same with Fudge :roll:
She will be due a dental soon and im dreading it. wish she would understand!
Although she is eating some grass now which the evt said to keep increasing and eventuallygive as much as she will eat as its better for their teeth:D Just glad she likes grass :roll:

Back