• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What am i ment to do now????

FudgeMallow

Mama Doe
My local farm that i buy EVERYTHING from (hay, megazorb, food etc) is closing down :cry:

I dont know what to do now and i dont think there are any local farms that sell!!!!

What am i ment to do!?!??!?!:cry::cry:

I have to order online for all my stuff. If you make sure you order everything you need in one go and bulk buy you justify the postage.

Oh no!! What about ordering online and having stuff sent to you? I know it would cost more, but at least that way you'd know it was good stuff.

www.thehayexperts.co.uk

Hope you find somewhere soon.

It would cost far too much, i only work weekends so its really not ideal :( Maybe for short term but Hay experts dont sell A&P food or Large bales of hay :(

I might jump a field and cut my own hay :lol: :lol:

Hey got everything all sorted :D
Im just going to bulk buy from the hay experts as my bf will be buying supplies also so it wont cost much on postage :D
Im changing over to Oxbow food and SS so i can buy that on the hay experts also, im yet to find a farm that sells hay but will make do with the dear hay and pet shop hay for now :)

We sell A+P, SS, megazorb and Dust Free Hay if that helps (small bags or the large 18kg sack). Can courier it to you as well for next day delivery if that's any help

Last edited:
Back