• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New piggy pen

Well not new, but moved and improved, shame only 3 girlies seem to appreciate it at the moment!!

P260609_1240.jpg

its lovely, i would worry a cat would jump in though, i had to cover my run over cos my tabby cat was very keen..:wave:

The cats are happy to watch from the top of the fence! There was a net that came with it which obviously doesn't fit now its this shape! They are only out when me or my o/h are home. I trust the cats round here, just not that much!

The pics are great!! Do they cope okay with the ladder in the Willow Palace? It's a palatial home for very lucky piggies :) x

Yeah, they seem to love it. They are much happier now than when they were in the shed. I was going to put carpet on the ramp if they struggled but they fly up and down it. It's the only real exercise they get as they are ladies of leisure!:lol::lol:

I love their house. I once had carpet on a ramp for my pigs but I had to keep changing it as they wee'd all over it and it was always wet.

Rabswood

Back