• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gardeners help please

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
Whats this??

240609.jpg

2406091.jpg

It's an iris! We have one in our garden - fenced off and trimmed to stop it hanging over the lawn! All iris are poisonous I'm afraid. (Obviously like most plants only in large amounts (except for the really bad ones) - an accidental leaf nibble won't do any harm!) but I would fence it off!

It's an iris! We have one in our garden - fenced off and trimmed to stop it hanging over the lawn! All iris are poisonous I'm afraid. (Obviously like most plants only in large amounts (except for the really bad ones) - an accidental leaf nibble won't do any harm!) but I would fence it off!

Thank you, the buns don't have access to the garden so there wont be any nibbleing, i've never seen an Iris like it!

Yeah it's identical to ours! I don't know what variety though - I need my dad for that :D I just know it's an iris, very pretty one too:)

Back