• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Top Dawg!!!

willowholly

Mama Doe
I was always led to believe that the submissive bun was the one that thrust its head under the other ones chin & as B does this all the time to Dill I thought this was weird.On reading an old Rabbiting On I found an article saying the top rabbit does this as a demand for grooming & very rarely will groom the other bun-now thats more like it.My Barley,top dog[um rabbit] being bossy as usual saying groom me now slave!!!What else would I have expected from her!!!:lol:Really couldn't see her as the submissive type!!

I was wondering about this too.

When I bonded them Peter was the one who did all the humping and Mopsy just let him. There was no fighting or chasing at all. I presumed he was the top bun. But Mopsy is the one always demanding to be groomed. Peter is always grooming her but she never grooms him. Perhaps she is the top bun after all.:?

Back