• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bad bad bunnies!

~ Cat ~

Wise Old Thumper
Will add photos later :censored::censored:

Yesterday I bought Lola & Lucy a gorgeous pet bed made out of leopard skin fleece, it was gorgeous. I thought it may be a change from the "donut".

This morning it has been reduced to a pile of stuffing and been shredded to pieces. The stuffing has been transported to the litter tray.

Back to the donut!:censored::censored:

Will add photos later :censored::censored:

Yesterday I bought Lola & Lucy a gorgeous pet bed made out of leopard skin fleece, it was gorgeous. I thought it may be a change from the "donut".

This morning it has been reduced to a pile of stuffing and been shredded to pieces. The stuffing has been transported to the litter tray.

Back to the donut!:censored::censored:

Was it a pets at home one? I got one of these in the sale yesterday and am waiting to see what it looks like after they have used it for a few days.

At least someone appreciates it! :lol:
100_0980.jpg

Whilst Madam Lola & Princess Lucy prefer it under the coffee table!
100_0977.jpg

You know they love that doughnut how dare you try to substitute it with that flash animal print bed, what kind of bunny girls do you think they are :shock:

I gave Bamber and Maisie a really plush furry bed and the nest day it had been destroyed too... little horrors.

Rabswood

bless em:D they just didn't like what you chose for them - need to do their own shopping - but i bet they had loads of fun:D

:lol::lol::lol: I shouldnt laugh really.Aldi had pet beds for£6.99 the other day but I was wary about the filling maybe causing a blockage if eaten:( so decided to leave them with just loads of hay. Are they safe for buns to use?:?

Back