• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

piccies of larne/NI finally

Ted an Petal

Warren Veteran
well finally got around to taking piccies of where i live. this is a beautiful park just down the road called Carnfunock country park.

P1000549.jpg

P1000550.jpg

it's hard to see in the piccie cos the sky and sea are the same colour but we can see scotland from this position.
P1000552.jpg

this is just a well
P1000556.jpg

back in the day this was a freezer, they used to fill it up with snow and ice at the winter time and store meat and it would keep all through the summer, goes to show much snow they used to get years ago.
P1000560.jpg

more of the beautiful view
P1000563.jpg

can you tell what it is yet? :lol:
P1000565.jpg

sheep baaa
P1000566.jpg

this is a lime kiln :D
P1000569.jpg

and inside of ians lexus very random but it made the car park look beautiful :lol:
P1000572.jpg

NI is a very beautiful place. The pics are lovely.

I have been many times as my family lived in Donaghadee :D. My auntie and uncle have now moved to Bangor though :).

Your pictures are absolutely beautiful :love: :love: :love:

I love how you told us about what was in the pics too, fab to read :D

aw thanks guys glad you like them, i'll try and take regular piccies for you's just of different places that i go. it is a beautiful country, don't know why larne gets so much stick me and my husband love it, although the town centre is very old looking they are making improvements to it.

Back