• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes For Angel / She's gone :(

Lspacehopper

Wise Old Thumper
I take it very much to heart when a bun at work is poorly, but by God when it's your own it's much, much worse :(

Angel hasn't been right these past couple of days and I wondered if it was attributable to the heat making her sniffles worse. She's been lethargic, and not wanting to move very much which is unlike her.

When the temp cooled last night she picked up and was back to normal and pooing for England, but so far she hasn't picked up tonight. Just managed to get her to eat one strand of readigrass and drink some water with probiotics but that's it :(

Just called the emergency vets, but the vet is operating at the moment, so going to see if she picks up in the next hour, but if not I'll have to take her down :(

Last edited:
Any news Laura xxx

Vet's still in surgery!! Spoke to the nurses and told them her history and they went and spoke to the vet and he's 'happy' that I know what I'm doing and to monitor her and take her to my vets first thing, or if she worsens to call them back.

She's definitely not right and has gone behind the sofa, but is currently chewing my documents hard box folder :roll:

She's popped out only a handful of poos, and they're small but then again her poos are never very big.

I hope she can wait till morning, as I'd feel more comfortable with my own vets. I'll keep checking her through the night and then get up early tomorrow. Thank goodness I'm on day off!

Thanks guys xx

Despite picking up last night, she has deteriorated this morning. I'm just waiting for the vets to open at 8am and I'm heading down there :(

Although, to me, her stomach felt fine last night, she's now bloated and really not wanting me to touch her. I've given her pain relief and gripe water and tummy massages, but she really is not a happy bun :(

There have been no poos :(

Despite picking up last night, she has deteriorated this morning. I'm just waiting for the vets to open at 8am and I'm heading down there :(

Although, to me, her stomach felt fine last night, she's now bloated and really not wanting me to touch her. I've given her pain relief and gripe water and tummy massages, but she really is not a happy bun :(

There have been no poos :(

Oh no poor Angel :cry:

I really hope the Vet can help her

xx

Back