• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing Make Mine chocolate! ... What's Your Event?

janice

Wise Old Thumper
On behalf of 'Make Mine Chocolate!' I would like to call on your help to promote the plight of thousands of rabbits bought on a whim and abandoned in rescues after being purchased at Easter. The team behind Make Mine Chocolate! are working hard all year round to show that rabbits are a longer term commitment – taking time, money and a lot of effort to ensure they are cared for properly and have a happy, healthy life. After all, it is the least they deserve!

We are calling on your help to spread this vital message during the lazy, hazy and hot (hopefully!) summer months by hosting a party, of course!

We had intitially thought about having a ‘Make Mine Chocolate! week – then we thought why have a week when you can have a whole summer?? Therefore throughout July and August we are asking supporters of the Make Mine Chocolate! rabbit welfare campaign to hold their own Make Mine Chocolate! event – be it a Tea Party, a chocoholics party (yum!), cheese and wine party, ice cream party, a ‘look at my cute bunny’ party, or any type of party you like where you will be able to help spread the message that rabbits are a big commitment.

At ‘Make Mine Chcolate! we are putting together some party packs to help you host the perfect party and these will be available via the website very soon. Included in the packs will be some recipes, napkins, Make Mine Chocolate! information leaflets and poster, plus the wonderful Make Mine Chocolate! Bunny cookie cutter… just perfect for some chocolaty baked goods!!

So do join in the fun and hold a Make Mine Chocolate! event with friends and family, and help us spread the word about rabbit welfare.

And do tell us what you get up to – send your stories and photos to mmcevents@makeminechocolate.co.uk – you never know, you may just feature on the Make Mine Chocolate! website…

Back