• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Big bunny love - Archie & Emily

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
Just thought I'd share a couple of pics of Archie & Emily I took tonight snuggled up together :love:

Bless them they love each to bits :love:

DSCF3772.jpg

DSCF3773.jpg

They were most upset with me tonight as we had to take them to the vets, as they both have weepy eyes & I was concerned it might be their teeth :? Thankfully it's not & they've got tiacil to help clear their eyes up.

Last edited:
OH MY GOD :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

*having kittens* they are so BEAUTIFUL!!! Its uncanny of how much Archie looks like Hermy :D. no doubt about it... these are my favourite pair on the forum :love:

*having kittens* they are so BEAUTIFUL!!! Its uncanny of how much Archie looks like Hermy :D. no doubt about it... these are my favourite pair on the forum :love:

Awww bless you Janek :) Archie & Emily say thank you very much :oops:

It is uncanny isn't it how alike he is to Hermy? :love: He looks really cool & calm on these pics, but believe me he's a bloomin nutter :shock::lol: He's also decided he doesn't like the wallpaper in the dining room & has very kindly stripped it for us :roll::lol: Oh well never mind, we need to decorate :roll:

:shock: Ronnie says he'll ave your trousers if he ever sees you Janak! :lol:

They are absolutely stunning Denise :love::love::love: Emily melts my heart :love: Beautiful xXx

Such gorgeous buns!
I love the breed apart stuff too.....I want the bunnies he did for christmas!

Back