• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rocky and his bath

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
Decided to give Rocky a bath and as you all know he LOVES water. we often fill up 'his bath' for him when its hot with water and he lays down in it, but today is time for a soapy bath! :lol: and he got VERY excited over it!

rockysbath002.jpg

"Is it ready yet?"

rockysbath001.jpg
"ive stole my towell hahahahaha"

rockysbath005.jpg
"now this is what i call pampered"

rockysbath009.jpg
"oooo yeah"

rockysbath015.jpg
"im coming out!!"

rockysbath019.jpg
"wahey!"

rockysbath023.jpg
"that was nice, time to dry off"

rockysbath029.jpg
"thanks for that!"

:love::love:

ASAP! he and Spider need to become buddies! im worried rocky will be too rough for spider though! hes a nightmare, he just bowled me over!

Don't be silly.. Spider gets all excited when he meets a dog that wants to play!
Aww they can jump abuot in the Ford, it will be fab!
COME OVER NOW!

Don't be silly.. Spider gets all excited when he meets a dog that wants to play!
Aww they can jump abuot in the Ford, it will be fab!
COME OVER NOW!

ill ride on rocky, we'll be there in 10!

bonnie can sit on a skateboard and be dragged behind! HAHA omg she hated spider didnt she! id forgot that!

Soooo cute! You should see the look of abject misery on Floss' face when she's in the bath - she doesn't speak to us for at least 2 days afterwards!!

Bonnie is getting a bath, and a trim up tomorrow, ill do piccies of that too and OMG wait to you see the look of death she will give me!

Rocky adores his baths he gets so excited its hilarious! sometimes we fill the bath up he will just lay in it for up to an hour! :lol: :lol:

awwwwwwwwww :love::love::love::love::love::love:

Ralph looks like weve been beating him when hes put in a bath :cry: and my old dog cindy used to fight to the death to escape the bath :shock:

Back