• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poor bunnies in rescues :(

FudgeMallow

Mama Doe
Last time i was on the SSPCA website there were 9 bunnies now there are 18:cry:

Most of them are Agouti coloured, some are Dutch, some Black and white and others are lion heads (black):cry::cry:

I wish i never went on there now, ive got upset :oops::cry::cry:
I dont know how you rescues do it!

Why are agouti's one of the last to go :cry:

My Lila and Leo are agouti's too. They had been waiting a long time for a home. The lovely Cazzap, Caroline, who fostered them while they waited for me to find them said it was the curse of the brown bun.

I think their coats are amazing! The more you look at them the more colours you see. I'm totally in :love: with my agouti's!

I always feel sad when I look at the buns needing homes. I wish I had room for more.:(

I fell in love with Autumn, as everyone one does with their buns! But I wasn't looking for an agouti bunny, but I think she is gorgeous, I love her white tummy, when she is brave enough to bare it (which is usually when I am not around)

I have 2 elderly buns called Bugsy & Malone they are both Agouti's and a giant wich is Agouti. I also have a black Lionhead called Simone, i love all my buns and i don't think colour should come into picking a bun wich all to many people like to do.It's always the cute unusual ones that get picked first and the others get left behind. I have two exactly the same, i picked Thumper and Charlie picked me.:lol:.I just wish i could win the lottery and buy a house with loads of land so i could rescue more buns. 9 just isn't enough.:lol:

Back