• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Need a bale of hay???

FudgeMallow

Mama Doe
I phoned my local farm and they are out :shock:
So i will be needing hay within the next week so does anyone (from scotland mostly) know of any hay suppliers near dunfermline?

Or do i just phone my local farms and ask if they sell hay?

Help :lol:

Way off topic, but where do you live? My Gran lives in Rosyth and we come up most years, if I come up this year I could come say Hi :lol::lol:

Bit random I know :lol:

I think alot of farms are struggling this year because of the bad summer last year. The petshop I get my bales from were only getting bales for loyal coustmers who order frequently from them last time I checked!

I think alot of farms are struggling this year because of the bad summer last year. The petshop I get my bales from were only getting bales for loyal coustmers who order frequently from them last time I checked!

Hmmmm.......I think i will have to get some for the petshop for now :? and its really horrid looking just now :roll:

Have you tried Kareen at Fife Rabbit Rescue? I know she can usually sell some on to people.
I'll PM you the place we go to.

Back