• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

strawberries

BunnyBekkie

Warren Veteran
Can bunnies eat the green bits at the top of a strawberry??
I've just got a punnet and Dylan looks hungry for stawberries :lol::roll:
I've just let him have 1 big juicy one, but I want them all, so can he just eat the green leafy flowery bit??

Can bunnies eat the green bits at the top of a strawberry??
I've just got a punnet and Dylan looks hungry for stawberries :lol::roll:
I've just let him have 1 big juicy one, but I want them all, so can he just eat the green leafy flowery bit??

Mine eat my whole plants....grrrr! Yes they're fine:)

:lol: yep they can. And as prettylupin says, the whole of the plant goes down pretty well too! :roll: :lol:

Naughty bunnies :lol:

... Mine would if they could though :roll:

Poppy actually jumped into a full bird bath of water in a bid to reach my strawberry plants which are up on a table!!! It took about 5 seconds for the cold water to seep through her thick long fur before the realisation spread across her face of her actions!! :lol::lol:

Poppy actually jumped into a full bird bath of water in a bid to reach my strawberry plants which are up on a table!!! It took about 5 seconds for the cold water to seep through her thick long fur before the realisation spread across her face of her actions!! :lol::lol:

Mine are in the ground in the bunny garden and I've just caught Wuzzle & Peaches giving it a good stare :lol: They're plotting...

Back