• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Temp runs...

FudgeMallow

Mama Doe
Im looking for another temp run. I have a homemade one but my dad hasnt got the time to make another.
I see a metal fold flat one in pets at home is it big enough? or is there anywhere else that sell them cheap enough? It will only be for 2 months at the most:wave:

Zooplus have got lots of those runs quite cheaply at the mo and they are having a sale so extra cheap. Might be worth a look.

I've used the Rosewood hexagon pens before, and you can join more than one. I found them for about £23-ish each online somewhere too, can't remember where now though, sorry! Two together gives a nice space, so for about £50 its not bad value

I've got the six panel one and was going to get another one at some point to add to it. You have to supervise the rabbits when they are in them as it doesn't have a roof.

Im just about to head to P@H for 2 or 3 of their runs :D
Its going to cost more than from the net but would like to get all bunnies out before the sun disappears :lol:

Back